Tuesday 11 March 2014

Sephora Blush Orange Pop

For Valentines day my lovely boyfriend treated me to a romantic weekend in Paris. I did a post here showing some of my favourite pictures including when I met mickey mouse at Disneyland. If you have already seen that you may have notice the mini haul photo I threw I'm there for good measure. Yes what beauty obsess can go to Paris and not visit the Sephora flagship store on Champs Elysees? It would have been a crime not to. I was on my best behavior (and the Nars palette that wanted was sold out) so I only bought one thing this beautiful Sephora own brand blush in Orange Pop.

This is the second in my collection as I loved Rose Glow so much and wear it all the time.  
Orange Pop is a matte bright pop of colour shade that will be amazing with a tan (sadly for me that is not the case right now) its one of those shade that you can pop on with a big fluffy brush and be good to go as it will add an instant vibrancy to your complexion without making you look like a clown.

This these are a bit pricey at just under £10 but I think they are worth it for the pigmentation and longevity. A little definitely goes a long way so they will last you a very long time and there are a variety of shades and finishes.

Now Sephora is shipping to the UK so the Sephora Blushes are now available online.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig