Thursday 10 December 2015

Mary-Lou Manizer Review


I like a good highlight, I mean I am no strober but I do know my Albatross from my Watts Up.  As you can see Mary-Lou Manizer is beautifully pigmented but blends out to a fine sheen.  The gold undertones work really nicely with my skin tone.  Pink toned gals I personally would go for Ciindy-Lou over this one.  The quality of the product is so much better than I expected to be honest, and unlike some other highend highlighters I very rarely get any fallout from this product. The powder is so finely milled it is so soft to the touch.

The packaging is lovely and very unique.  If you haven't seen any of The Balm products I would suggest you take a browse, its one of the quirkiest out there. The Balm is now really accessible on the highstreet in Debenhams and Superdrug and online at Feel Unique and Amazon. At £17.50 The Balm is that bridge brand that is slightly more expensive than highstreet brands but doesn't quite fit into that highend category either.  However highlighters last such a long time, especially as the Mary-Lou Manizer is so pigmented you hardly need anything, if you were to buy one treat for yourself I would chose this one.  A mini secret Santa to yourself if you will. 

I apply mine to the tops of the cheek bones and the smallest amount on the bridge of my nose.  Sometimes when I'm feeling adventurous I use to highlight under the brow and on my cupids bow. If you are feeling crazy though take whatever is left over and lightly dust above the arch of your brow it gives the most radiant finishes to the skin. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig