Wednesday 9 December 2015

Ultra 32 Shade Eyeshadow Palette FLAWLESS MATTE - Makeup Revolution Review

I had been eyeing this palette up online for quite a while when I strolled into my new local Superdrug and there, in all its glory, a Makeup Revolution stand. Being freshly stocked may I add.

Anyway although I love shimmery shadows I have small hooded eyes so I know that shimmer isn't always my friend. I am really into matte eye looks at the moment, I think they really help to give dimension and are great for giving the illusion I have bigger eyes than I actually have.  

With so many varieties of shades, the Ultra 32 Flawless Matte Palettefrom Makeup Revolution is great for creating new looks and trying new techniques. The shades blend really nicely together but they can be a bit powdery so be cautious of fallout especially with darker looks. This is a great palette and anyone that is a fan of the old school coastal scents palettes I think would really enjoy this.  For those of you that like shades to have names, each shade has indeed been named.  

There is also a large mirror so even though it is slightly too big to fit in your every day sized makeup bag, I wouldn't totally dismiss it for longer trips as there are so many looks that can be made. I only have one small negative and that is there isn't a dark black shade. There are some dark browns and a few grey shades but a true matte black would make this palette even better. 

Sleek packaging and of course the rose gold box it comes in makes it feel somewhat more expensive than it is. I don't think the high street has fully perfected a matte eyeshadow palette however I think Makeup Revolution has come quite close and at £8 you get a lot to play with for your money. I think this would make a lovely socking filler or secret Santa present. I am really glad I picked this up as I've been getting some good use out of it as I have been experimenting recently.


 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig