Wednesday 13 January 2016

Aspinal of London Classic Travel Wallet

I am very luck to have received this beautiful black croc and red suede Travel Wallet a gift this year. Never did I expect to be opening anything from Aspinal of London let alone this beauty. Everything from the suede lining to the handles of the gift bag this is pure luxury at its best.  I am not one to show off about gifts but I thought it would be a crime against the blogging community to not share my new love.

Being the organised gal that I am I may have dropped the odd hint that I would like a travel wallet. Somewhere to keep passports, tickets and other documents. I had my eye on this one from Dune as its sleek, pretty and affordable and never imaged I would be lucky enough to receive the Aspinal of London one. 

Handmade from Italian leather and lined with stunning red suede the wallet comprises of four tabbed sections each titled for tickets, passport, documents and other bits you may need (insurance). There is also a large zipped compartment for currency. I don't usually get excited about gold font but even I have to say it is pretty amazing.  The large flap is fastened at the front making the wallet very compact and perfect for any travelling occasion.

Is it really sad I haven't even managed to give up the box yet?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig