Monday 12 December 2016

12 Days of Blogmas with Buttons and Bows - Christmas 2016


The countdown to Christmas is on and I know the 12 days of Christmas actually start on Christmas day but what's a minor technicality between blogging friends aye? I wanted to share a few more lifestyle type posts as well as gift guides, Christmas favourites and of course the all important Christmas day lipstick.  
Even though I am a year older I still really enjoy Christmas I still get just as excited and reading other people's blogmas has really got me in the festive spirit.  Let me know who's blogmas posts you've been enjoying as I would love to check them out.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig