Wednesday 14 December 2016

Favourite Christmas Jumpers of 2016 - Blogmas


The Christmas jumper was a massive trend last year from the young to the old we all embraced the novelty not to mention the damn right crazy. For most people they will probably recycle last year's but I wanted to have a look and see how I can freshen up my Christmas game.  For what I found there is more of a cutesy, chic spin in this year's offering which I am loving.

Matalan Snow Jumper
H&M Snowman with Hood
Dorothy Perkins Rockin Around Jumper
Dorothy Perkins Sequin Reindeer
Debenhams Penguin Jumper
New Look Dear Santa Tee
Marks and Spencer Festive Rabbit 
   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig