Thursday 15 December 2016

The Christmas Tag 2016 - Blogmas


I love the blogging tags that do the round especially Christmas themed ones.  I have seen a couple floating around this year so I have mixed them together, such a rebel (don't tell Santa).  For you beady eyed folk I have included 12 questions and answers, this is the 12 days of blogmas after all.

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie?  I can't pick just one. Home Alone, Miracle on 34th Street and a new one is Arthur Christmas. Oh just remembered Elf. It's too hard to choose one. Top five anyone?

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Used to be Christmas morning when my brother and I were younger now its more midday.  Obviously only the naughty kids open their presents on Christmas Eve as Santa wouldn't have even been yet, right?

3. Favourite festive food? All the chocolate, so much chocolate. Though the thought of a good cheese board did nearly make me dribble slightly.

4. Favourite Christmas gift? My favourites are always the surprise ones, even when I think I know what I'm going to open I'm lucky enough for Santa to throw a special surprise out there for me.

5. Favourite Christmas song? I really like Driving Home for Christmas but I always sing 'It's beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas' so everyone thinks that's my fav.

6. Is your Christmas tree real or fake? I always had a real one up until recently when we got a fake one but it was a good quality one and I am so glad I don't get those needles stuck in my feet anymore. Anyone with a cat you'll know the pain.

7. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? I am definitely a pro. My dad is massively OCD about the wrapping which I seem to have taken over.  My boyfriend knows he is not to touch anything.  I couldn't even let him wrap his work secret Santa.

8. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions? I normally work during the day, but last minute present wrapping and a good Christmas drink. Actually I think I'm going out Christmas Eve Eve so I may just be chilling in bed this year.

9. What tops your tree? We had an angel for about 20 years but a few years ago my mum decided she needed to hang up her wings so we have a red star now.

10. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer and Vixon.  Oh blimey and Rudolph. I think there are more so nope soz. 

11. What's the best part about Christmas for you?  Seeing people's reactions to their presents, I love buying for other people so its great to see the look on their face.   I guess it must be wierd for parents when kids get to my age, its like role reversal.  Also I enjoy spending time with my family having a good time and normally playing board games. 

12. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?  I am quite a reflective person I like to look back on the year and remember what I enjoyed and also what I maybe didn't get round to doing and use those as goals rather than resolutions for the year new. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

That you for visiting my blog!
I appreciate all of your comments, and welcome any questions and blog requests that you may have.
Feel free to email me buttonsbows_@hotmail.com
I reply to all comments and emails that I receive :)

© Buttons and Bows X. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig